Whether you already have a passion for golf or a newfound love of the sport, start 2024 by joining one of the finest golf clubs in the county. Barnham Broom offers a great choice with our range of exceptional golf facilities and breathtaking landscape. Visit our golf shop equipped with an extensive range of items and our Sports bar, giving you the perfect place to relax after a round or meet up with friends. We offer a range of different memberships so you can pick the right one for you.
We have two excellent golf courses to choose from. The Valley Course, a 72 par course with its abundant water features and The Hill Course, a 71 par course where you can enjoy the views of the stunning surrounding countryside.
Enjoy our stunning views on our courses.
Playing golf can improves both the body and the mind
- Spending time in the sun is vital for getting enough Vitamin D. Being in Norfolk, sunny weather is not always guaranteed, but being outside in nature can help reduce anxiety and is believed to help boost self-esteem.
- Engaging in golf contributes positively to your well-being by fostering social interaction. The sport encourages communication with fellow golf enthusiasts, providing an opportunity to share and discuss your mutual interest in the game.
- Participating in this sport can enhance cardiovascular health by promoting circulation, thereby reducing the likelihood of heart disease and other cardiovascular issues.
- While golf may not be considered a high-energy sport, the consistent movement involved in activities such as swinging and putting can increase your daily step count.
- Plus, many more other benefits.
Spend time with friends on both of our courses.
Barnham Broom’s golf club is for everyone
Golf is for everyone. At Barnham Broom we have a fantastic Ladies’ section reinforced by our female team members out on the green, offering expert tuition. We also have an active junior membership, making it possible for younger audiences to participate in golf days and take part in a well-supported coaching academy.
Golf days are becoming more and more popular and are great for corporate entertaining or company days out. End the day at our award-winning restaurant or our Sports bar, offering a relaxing space to enjoy a drink and a meal.
Our golf memberships suits everyone’s needs.
We offer a choice of membership options, and a wide range of benefits so you can pick the perfect one for you. For more information, or to talk to someone from our memberships team, contact us today.